Friday, December 12, 2008

Justea

I don't know why I drink so much of it. Maybe I'm addicted to it. Or maybe drinking it has become some sort of a tradition. Either way, every time I go to a coffee shop, I will usually order it.

Justea incorporates (or tries to incorporate) green tea with the regular line of fruity flavours. My favourite flavour would be white grape (whatever that is) with aloe vera bits. I never really bothered to look at what they put in it. Oh well. It really tastes a bit too sweet for me, but the ice most coffee shops so kindly provide help me to dilute it. What I like, is the aloe vera bits, firm with just the right bit of crunch.

Like I said before, I don't know why I drink so much of it. It's not THAT good, but, nevertheless, nice. I guess this goes to prove that I am easily satisfied when it comes to drinks, or just don't care. I don't even like green tea.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Don't know if you'll believe me, but I've never tasted this brand of drink before in my life. Ever.

Brian Tan said...

Lol. You should try it. Although it does contain a lot of sugar (that is, according to my mom)... Oh well.

Anonymous said...

When i was little i used to drink this it was 2000 something i don't know. You should try it its really nice! it's a bit contain a lot of sugar. So YEAH!